ABF ALICE SPRINGS WORKSHOPS 2017 (ON SALE NOW)
1 October 2017
Body Beatz Dance and Fitness
4/11 Brown Street
Phone: 0401 660 681
Private tuition available but spots limited. To enquire or book a private lesson with our headliners click here: PRIVATE TUITION
Bettie Bombshell: Centre Stage Starlets – Beginners Burlesque
Class Description: Burlesque with a Bombshell twist! This class is perfect for the showgirl or showboy looking to learn new skills and wow the crowds!
Learn showgirl classics, focusing on dazzling your audience, show stopping movements and how to wow them like Dita von Teese! We will learn the burlesque must knows like the bump, grind, shimmy and the famous burlesque walk.
Become the bombshell you were born to be!
What to Bring/Wear: Something comfortable to dance in. Heels are ideal. Water.
Level: Beginners, no experience necessary
Time: 1000am to 1130am
Cost: $40 plus booking fee
Ruby Slippers: Cheat Your Face
Class Description: If you’re anything like Ruby Slippers, then you’re a showgirl on the go, gurl! Learn to turn a face on a dime that’s stage ready and easy to build on when you’re not so time poor. Get fast, furious, and fabulous in this 90 minute workshop with a striking look that packs a punch for stage, hostessing, and trips to the supermarket. No prior experience required! There will be glitter.
What to Bring/Wear: Bring: -Your makeup base, blush and contours -liquid eyeliner -lip liners, eye pencils, brow products -eyeshadow (bright colours welcome!) -lashes and glue -GLITTER (Ruby will have plenty too!)
Level: Open, no experience necessary
Time: 1145am to 1315pm
Cost: $40 plus booking fee
Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason such as change of mind, unable to attend, for medical/personal reasons or lateness.
2. Please arrive 10 minutes before class commences and quietly wait outside until the workshop prior is complete. Do not enter the studio if there is a workshop.
3. All students are responsible for ensuring they are medically fit to attend the class. ABF is not responsible for injury. Please let the instructor know if you have an injury or medical condition.
4. Instructors retain copyright for all content taught in the workshops. Cannot be used for commercial or public use without the instructors consent.
5. ABF is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Please make sure you take all items with you after the workshop.
6. Please leave promptly when the workshop finishes as there are other workshops immediately after.
7. No photos are allowed during the workshops unless the instructor has approved the shot. All students will be encouraged to join in the group shot at the end of the workshop.
8. If an instructor is unable to attend the workshop then a suitable substitute teacher may fill in that workshop. If not the workshop fee, excluding credit card/booking fee will be refunded.
9. All workshops will incur a booking fee (credit card, Paypal). No bank transfer available.