Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason such as change of mind, unable to attend, for medical/personal reasons or lateness.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class commences and quietly wait outside until the workshop prior is complete. Do not enter the studio if there is a workshop.
- All students are responsible for ensuring they are medically fit to attend the class. ABF is not responsible for injury. Please let the instructor know if you have an injury or medical condition.
- Instructors retain copyright for all content taught in the workshops. Cannot be used for commercial or public use without the instructors consent.
- ABF is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Please make sure you take all items with you after the workshop.
- Please leave promptly when the workshop finishes as there are other workshops immediately after.
- No photos are allowed during the workshops unless the instructor has approved the shot. All students will be encouraged to join in the group shot at the end of the workshop.
- If an instructor is unable to attend the workshop then a suitable substitute teacher may fill in that workshop. If not the workshop fee, excluding credit card/booking fee will be refunded.
- All workshops will incur a booking fee (credit card, Paypal). No bank transfer available.